The caseload editor is a large webpage. But once it's loaded (i.e. once it's fully displayed on your screen), it runs completely within your computer's browser. That means that your computer's system resources may be a factor in how "fast" the caseload editor feels as you use it.
If you're finding that the caseload editor is slow as you attempt to enter information, here are some things you can try:
- Try closing other programs currently running on your computer
- Try restarting your browser
- Try rebooting your computer
- Try visiting the website using the Chrome browser
- Visit the website from another (newer?) computer (with more memory, if possible)
Because SLP Scheduler is a web-based system, you can save your work on one computer/device, and then pick up right where you left off after logging in from another computer/device.
Customer support service by UserEcho