When using the Caseload Editor to delete multiple students from your caseload, it's possible under some (rare) circumstances to see another (random) student in your caseload to be duplicated with corrupt data. This seems to occur only when deleting multiple students having different numbers of respective sessions.
- 2020-09-02 - @sngfunk initially discovered the issue
- 2020-09-03 - @icontratto provided a way to reliably reproduce the issue
- 2020-09-04 - Our engineers isolated the issue and filed a bug report with our form vendor
- 2020-09-08 - The form vendor has acknowledged the issue, and labeled it as a bug. It has been assigned to a vendor engineer.
- 2020-09-12 - The vendor's assigned engineer has successfully reproduced and begun to diagnose the issue. We are awaiting a fix.
- 2021-04-12 - The vendor proposed and tested a fix, which will be included in their next release.
- If you need to delete multiple students, save your caseload in between the deletions. In other words, after deleting a student, click the "Save" button, then reopen your caseload in the Editor to continue your work.
If you notice this issue has affected your caseload, and you accidentally saved it that way, simply contact Support. We can help you revert your caseload to a previously saved version.
The latest status, workarounds, and resolution will be maintained in this article. Permalink:
Customer support service by UserEcho